$70.00 – $120.00
Registration and accommodation
- Registration for the event is $120. (early bird registration is $100 *payable by 9 June 2018).
- Concessional registrations are $100 and $90 early bird
- Registration is fully inclusive of accommodation** (indoor camping) and morning and afternoon tea during
training breaks. Lunches and Saturday social event are not included.
The dojo leaders of South East Queensland and Northern NSW Kokikai invite you to attend the 2018 North East Regional Seminar. The 2018 annual seminar will be hosted by UQ dojo and will be held at:
Bremer State High School, Warwick Road, Churchill (Ipswich).
These seminars aim to promote fellowship amongst the students of our region and to give the opportunity for students to improve technique and to learn from high-ranking teachers of Kokikai in Australia. All Kokikai students are invited to this event and especially students from Brisbane, Bullockhead Creek, Lismore, Tamworth and University of Queensland dojos.
What to bring
- Please bring your gi (2 recommended), bokken and jo, water bottle, small towel and mat-side foot-wear.
- Please bring camping style bedding e.g. inflatable mattress, sleeping bag, pillow.
- Please bring a change of clothes for Saturday social event and overnight toiletries as appropriate.
Bremer State High School is located on Warwick Road, Ipswich, please consult google for directions. Travel
is not covered by registration. Please see your dojo leader if you require assistance with this.
Full price, Concession, UQ Student
|Location||University of Queensland|